Participants working in
USD 300 (INR 20000)
USD 150 (INR 10000)
Institutions of National Importance (GOI)
USD 70 (INR 4900)
USD 30 (INR 2000)
Access to all sessions and invited speakers
One High Buffet Lunch Coupon and Breaks
The registration does not include the travel and accommodation cost of the participants.
The registration fees collected will also supports the long term development of the Meet and to keep the
ARM format viable by ensuring that infrastructure and services are in place from year to year.
The following are some of the activities covered:
Exclusive Webpage for the Award Winner Profile
The Meet (ARM 2019) Report
The Award (VIRA 2019) Report
II. Website & Its Maintenance
ARM is a self-supporting event
ARM is a self-supporting event and the event registration fees are the major
source of revenue for running the event.
All the expenses of the events (Accounting and Auditing fee, Bank charges
- Employees Salary/Benefits, Equipment/Major Rentals
- Internet, Labor cost
- Lunch and Hall Expenses
- Gifts/ Premiums, Materials, Office Rent and Maintenance
- Packaging, Photography, Planning, Postage Expense
- Printing and Stationery, Promotion & Publicity, Publications
- Stage decoration expenses
- Electricity, Telephone
- Website Design & Maintenance)
are covered by the event income (registration fees from the participants) and Foundation operating funds.