AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE
This award is established in 2018 and has been conferred for a remarkable
medical professional who demonstrated a track record of exceptional
clinical practice / professional/ research excellence, selfless dedication and
sustained high standards of commitment, both technical and clinical
aspects of service that are reflected by the distinct innovations and
initiatives in the patient care and wellbeing.
The nominee must be well-known nationally or internationally for
exceptional clinical knowledge and expertise and has track record of
sharing his/her expertise with other health care professionals as
documented by presentations and/or authorship of articles/papers/
He/ She have also made a contribution to professional
leadership, policy making and planning in clinical establishments.
A medical professional can nominate an 'Eligible Individual' (or Self
Nominate) for the VIMA 2019.
The nominee must be above 44 years of
age and at least have 20 years of service as on January 30, 2019.
Following are the list of documents to be submitted for nomination
1. The filled application form in a PDF/.Doc/.Docx format
2. Duly completed curriculum vitae (of any template structure/pages) in a PDF format
3. Passport size photograph (JPEG/PNG format)
4. Copy of Degree certificates (UG and PG) in a PDF/JPEG/PNG format
5. Copy of Registration Certificate(s)/ License(s) in a PDF/JPEG/PNG format
6. Copy of the work place ID (PDF/JPEG/PNG format)
The nomination documents must be submitted electronically to:
email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org